Pages

Good-looking , huh?

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Heading to somewhere new.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah
Hello Hye



hahhahah happy meeting again.

Late night post and midnight thought always strike me like what why when bla bla bla

So we have all received our spm result and bla bla mine is not so good but im happy for it. Alhamdulillah :)

Here's the thing
I can't keep myself from wondering what will happen in the future. Like I can't wait to see me and my friends are finally placed somewhere we are going to further our studies, be happy with it and enjoy the new thing coming into our life, In Sha Allah



Sometimes, when I read people's experience, I was like "wowww , how great is His plan"
But, somehow I know I did have some experiences which I learnt a lot from it. yes, entering a new school for me is an unforgettable memories. Even though, I admitted, I get to a stage when I thought I could study better at my old school and get better result in SPM ( I envy my old schoolmates hahahha) but then when I 'refresh' my mind, it seems like there's something even better than the excellent result hmmmm Wallahualam.

There's something more magical in this life that awaits to those who have patience and passion in revealing it, I believe. It's just "do what pleases God, then we will find the way and this heart will calmly accept everything as it is written for us" , In sha Allah :D


"Grow through, what you go through"

On no soul do We place a burden greater than it can bear: before Us is a record which clearly shows the truth: they will never be wronged. (Al-Mu'minuun 23:62)

0 love(s) me:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...