Pages

Good-looking , huh?

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Am a reader.

I learnt this
Through these pair of eyes
Of which I saw
And observed

In this story of our treacherous life
We came up to be the author
But sometimes we can't choose
But to be the reader pf somebody else's life

It is profoundly hard
As a reader
That the ending is not in our favor
And we will be forced
To accept the dramatic ending

********

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah
hello Hye

It is the ending of Ramadhan 1435H and some things become the last like my last time celebrating this holy month in SABDA -my school, performing teraweeh in my school with friends and juniors. It was great and fun. Alhamdulillah I got to experience all this precious moments in my life. Alhamdulillah i become more grateful I bet. i hope my deeds will be increased times by times. I just do not want to be drifted away by all this worldly interest but most of the time it becomes harder and harder...


I really hope that this Ramadhan will not be my last ramadhan because I know I have not take the chance to be fully submitted myself to Allah s.w.t :/



SALAM AIDILFITRI, MAAF
ZAHIR BATIN.

#SAVEGAZA #PRAYFORGAZA



0 love(s) me:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...