Pages

Good-looking , huh?

Saturday, December 8, 2012

We were not lost, We went to Lost World!

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah
Hello Hye

Yesterday was an amazing day. Me, my sister and my friend enjoyed our day at Lost World of Tambun. There were some funny and quiet perilous moments to remember. Hehe. And as usual, here I presence you the photos :)

Zai, Alya, Fatin Liyana

From left: Izzatul, Liyana, Alya
Back: Afnie, Zai

Izzatul, camera kat sini lah bukan kat bawah tu. Hehehe~

My sister


Gorilla tak beradab.

Guess what happened? Thank God I got to take this pic :P

Ahpeeeeee? Air turun dari langit??? Tapi bukan hujann?
Petting Zoo-->
The birds are kinda scary. They will hunt you for food
Raccoons are so cuteee! 

Feeding the birds


This quack quack has various of unique colors. Beautiful!

The horse who tried to bite Afnie. Hoho or is it just what's playing on her head?

Hey, touch my skin.


Cute lil rabbits

Guinea Pigs

White: Awang. Red: Wira
Longkang Fishing. Sounds funny.

Swan Lake






Tin Valley



Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Jom balik. Penat!!!!





0 love(s) me:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...