Pages

Good-looking , huh?

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Segmen Memujimuji by Sesedap Oren

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah
This is my 3rd time joining a segment , it just for fun but I love it cause dapat 'merapatkan silaturrahim antara blogger seluruh Malaysia' -lah sangat hehe

But , this blog ; Sesedap Oren talk a lot about aurah ,I findthat the owner loves to update his blog until I never have a  chance to read his entries but thanks to him for following me and this time I want to join his segment !
Wish u luck , Hikaru Yui


                                           

I think this is my paling bestest entry kottt , maybe , errr ..:)

It's hard to believe ; Patience is the only way

This entry is related to my Final Year Examination hoho
Mintak-minta PMR tahun depan dapat straight A's , Amin :)
Doakan sayaaa !

0 love(s) me:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...