Pages

Good-looking , huh?

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Because of Hijab

Bismilahirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum to my Muslim brothers and sisters & Good Day to all that are willing to read this post :)

Because Of Hijab??
Yeah, this is the answer to all muslimah that have a lil doubt or a full question mark in their heart and mind why we are suppose to wear  HIJAB??
Many of non-muslim said this is a discrimination for women...but dun u have ever been deeply thinking..that this is even better that make-up and siting in front of the mirror for hours only to be in tv(celeb especially)
or to go out for a date..to look good in front of them...them??? who is them?? Everone that appears in ur mind.
 * This poem, i took it from www.iluvislam.com. I dunno who's the poet but I will pray for the poet to always be protect by Allah S.W.T..Amin :) Hope u can deeply understand this..
__________________________________________________________
A Girl's Heart Desire


 Sometimes,
I want to open my hijab,
and show the world,
that I too,
am beautiful in the people's definition.

But,
deep down here,
in my little heart,
I know that beauty is by definition,
a mystery.
and it is forever more rewarding,
to be beautiful in God's eyes.

Sometimes,
I want to wear ruffled dresses and tight jeans,
show off what I really look like,
under those baggy shirts and loosely fitted pants,
make a statement,
that I too,
have a figure and worth looking at.

But,
I know better,
to avoid entering the world of men's imagination,
for I love my future husband,
and I am ashamed,
what should be his, has already been unveiled by others.


Sometimes,
I want to show the world,
the other side of me,
the bubblier, bolder, and crazier me.
put myself on display,
for everyone to see,
to be desired, and admired upon.

But,
I know that eyes are not just eyes,
seeing is not just seeing,
image and respect are gained,
shame and humility deserve a better place,
Because in the end,
it is not just about me,
I carry a lot of impressions and expectations,
of what a Muslim girl should be,

I am covered by the word "Islam" the moment I walk out of my door,
So don't be selfish girl,

Can't you put behind your heart's desire for something worth fighting for?
Love is all it takes.
Love.
InshaAllah
_________________________________________________________

Being a muslim is a lot of responsibility,we human being must not quick to complain...i admit it..sometimes..i too like that..But we can hope from The One..that we will not easy to influence by our desire that ask us to do these and try that new thing..we mush have strong identity...The orang putih always said be yourself..but they dunno the definition that ourselves are ourseleves that are MUSLIM..

We carry a lot of responsibility..It shows the real world and Allah knows everything..So,dun get so upset if sumthing u dun like happen bcos there's sumthing better behind what had happened :)

                                                                                                     Muslimah ,
                                                                                                     Faiqah

0 love(s) me:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...