Pages

Good-looking , huh?

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Flowers

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah
hello. Hye

f.u.j & A.A

A flower
It seems pretty
It seems bright 
As it possesses tranquil coulours
That caught everyone's eyes

A flower 
Become an attraction
Liked by everyone
Giving shine and hope
To everybody

But no one could tell 
How lonely the flower is

-f.u.j




A flower
In a garden,
Surrounded by roses
Surrounded by daisies

Adored by humans
Loved by bees

A flower
not...
As flawless as lavenders
As enchanting as violets
But beautiful just the way it is

A flower
 should never be alone

-A.A


(January 2014)


Missing my other girls :(

Salam Aidiladha


:)

1 love(s) me:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Hi Faiqah, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...