Pages

Good-looking , huh?

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Oh January!

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah

I must say January itself has been tiring enough for me. All the things I have to go through. Just wow.

First of all on the 1st of January I and my other friends registered in the school as  a Form 5 student. Woah, this was a brand new feeling! The feeling of a grown up person! Hahah.

Then I got to know my new class and my new classmates. Unfortunately I didn’t get to enter elite class. There’s 2 elite classes for those with good achievement result – Al Battani which is boys class and Al Biruni, girls class. But Alhamdulillah I got to enter 5 Al Farghani which is still good and of course my classmates are great too but how can I say I didn’t miss my old classmates in 4 Al Khindi? Ohh I miss all of them. My only old classmates that are still in the same class with me now is Athirah, Haziq, Azizi and Hilmi J

Despite all of that, My leg or my ankle also got injured while having netball practice. Oh the pain was unbearable! I remembered the first night I had it, I cried because it was too painful and thankfully nothing happened during prep class but before I got to sleep I have to endure the real pain. I could barely walk. So I tried to close my eyes and just sleep. But when I woke up, I took my towel, walked slowly to the toilet. I walked like an old woman haha so pain and  taking bath became so hard for me. I went to the clinic that day. But when I walk, my leg seems alright. Actually not. Ok what am I talking about…
It happened on Monday bla bla of January



So the next Friday, something bad happened again . I was attacked by fever! Yeah I thought common fever that I used to have usually. But yeah I rarely had fever though. This fever lasted for almost a week u know. I don’t really know what Is happennig but now I am still recovering from cough. *uhuk uhuk* The early 3 days- I mean Saturday and Sunday was truly testing my physical and mental defend system. I couldn’t do anything because the more I sleep and rest, I got more dizzy. My head hurts and worse is that Saturday is a school day and the Klinik Kesihatan Bagan Datoh is closed! OMG!

Dan sungguh akan Kami berikan cobaan kepadamu dengan sedikit ketakutan, kelaparan, kekurangan harta, jiwa dan buah-buahan. Dan berikanlah berita gembira kepada orang-orang yang sabar, (yaitu) orang-orang yang apabila ditimpa musibah mereka mengucapkan ‘Inna lillaahi wa innaa ilaihi roji’uun’. Mereka itulah yang mendapat keberkatan yang sempurna dan rahmat dari Tuhan mereka, dan mereka itulah orang-orang yang mendapat petunjuk ”. (QS. Al-Baqaroh : 155-157).

Due to all the problems I had, I have missed a few classes. I am truly sad because I know every classes are important as we all know I am gonna sit for my big examination this year! SPM which is just 9 months away! I also didn't manage to understand some of the things teacher thought and this worries me a lot as I am quiet a slow learner! I have difficulties learning Math and Add Math. I am not good at counting, I truly am not good at doing all this stuff :( Helppppp meeeee.



I hate all this that tense me up but I know one thing that all this won't last long.
As long I put more effort on it. 
Yeah I myself want to achieve this success
I myself want to see my parents feel happy
It all lies in me
If I want it
I have to go for it
Let what others think of my ability
If I want it, I should grab the chance
Be capable of achieving it


oohhhhh can I?
I am so scared
I won't have enough time


I hope everything will be fine
I hope I can already cope with everything in the following months
And finally of course I can do better in everything! Ameen~

    

                         
1st January 2014 with Alya Ashrof :)


I love these people who has helped me a lot.
Alya, Mirrah, Asiah & Aisyah ~





0 love(s) me:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...