Pages

Good-looking , huh?

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Reminiscing the Old Times, Enjoying the New One.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah
Hello Hye

Heyyyyyyy how's ya holiday?
Mineee?
Grrrr. Awful.
What I did is 'membesarkan bontot' hahahaha

But Alhamdulillah me and my sister go jogging every morning so that we will stay fit (lah sangat). Hmmm In sha Allah :D

It has been almost 3 months since I enter SM Sains Bagan Datoh. Alhamdulillah everything's okay. I learn to adapt with the environment here slowly.

Yeahh I miss a lot of things in my former school but Oh please I have to live my life, go on and be adventurous by learning to accept new things.

Sometimes I feel sad. Deep inside I miss my friends.. I miss them so badly especially we were in girls school, so nothing can stop us from being crazy all the time. Moment in the classroom, we act so GEDIK because we know there's no wrong by acting so and girls rule the classroom when there's no boys! WOHOOOOOOOO. Now I feel really exciteddd ><

                  

Despite of that, I love what I am doing now. I love doing new things. I love meeting new people. I am so happy to get to know my new friends because they are awesome too!

There are some difficult moments I had here but whatsoever. Just chill and relax. Take it as a challenge and as a fuel to burn my passion and spirit to reach my goal! HAIYAAAAAAK!

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
-Frank A.Clark-

                       

And i know the new things I am passing through will then be a great memory that I won't forget. it will also teach me to be more valuable and be grateful for what I have. I am so glad I get to be part of this journey. Enjoy things and see the positive, funny, bright side inside it!

Furthermore, we will have to face challenges wherever we are. It takes courage in us to pass through it. Only strong people can do what they have never experienced before. Believe that every person has that little piece  of strength in their heart. What we have to do is to inculcate that 'little piece' of strength to be bigger and bigger!


And it all happen with the help from Allah s.w.t. Never forget to seek help from Him! :D


You have to leave the city of your comfort
and go into the wilderness of your intuition
What you'll discover will be wonderful
What you'll discover is yourself
-Alan Ada-




0 love(s) me:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...