Pages

Good-looking , huh?

Sunday, December 16, 2012

We met Bilbo Baggins, The 13 Dwarves, Gandalf, Gollum etc.



Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah
Hello Hye

Today was awesome. I met my best friends -Izzatul, Afnie and my old best buddy from primary school-Noraini. She's now studying in MRSM Langkawi and my thought about her is always the best. She's pretty, gorgeous, simple, look smart, I mean BEAUTY WITH BRAINS. Not every girls have the two factors to make you look special. All my friends are actually BEAUTY with BRAINS!

We watched THE HOBBIT. I've read the book and it is flawless. Adventurous. Bombastic! Well, I am a fan of The Lord Of The Ring after all. I really can't wait to catch part 2. The first part is almost 3 hours though.. I    mean I straight away went to the toilet after the movie is finished. Heheh


So here are the photos of me and my awesome friendsss!

Above from left: Izzatul, Afnie
Below from left: Me, Noraini
and GOLLUM

Let's have lunch. Wow afnie hehe

My NORAINI

We got excited in the photo booth

I'm good at wasting my money :'(

Sorry Aini, I can't deny that I'm actually good at this thing haha

Aini smart gile, Izzatul nape cute sangat haha

Read the quotes at the wall


CHRISTMAS TREE

FLAWLESSLY EDITED BY CUTE GIRLS IN THE PIC. LOOK I'M CAPS LOCKING :D

Bought this at Popular worth 7.90. Im lovin' it :)

Now let's go home and think how great it is to have friends around you.
I LOVE YOU IZZATUL, AFNIE,NORAINI and everyone of you that I call friends :)


                               

0 love(s) me:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...