Pages

Good-looking , huh?

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Finally. *PMR*


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah
Hello Hye

So, here it is. The moment we have been waiting for! After struggling, we strive. Strive with excellence!
Straight A's in PMR!

51 students score straight A's in my school. The number has decreased compared to last year and last two years. It's still ok because from what I heard and what I know, this year's paper is tougher and yes I admit it! I've done a lot of papers from previous years and ours are a lot harder! Anyway, congratulation I bid to everyone. To those who didn't get to achieve what they want. Be patience. They must be reason for everything happens :)

Now let's scroll down and enjoy some photos. There's not many because ... I dunnoo..





Waiting for ayah. Gabra gila waktu ni tapi still sempat amik gambar haha

Yang mula-mula amik result.. Speechless waktu ni!
Baru happy sikit!
                           

Mulut saya tak semungil angelina jolie.

Adakah saya mempunyai cita-cita untuk memakai purdah? Haha


SLIP 
PIC OF THE YEAR. AYAH & UMI :)

                                 

Sebelum balik, kite amik gambo ngan Izzatul dulu ye :)
                                         
I'm really happy to see all my friends were smiling and see tears of victory stream down their cheecks
Let's celebrate friends! 

ALHAMDULILLAH. That's the word!

Not to forget, Thanks for wishing me everyone! 


6 love(s) me:

thenazurah said... [Reply to comment]

tahniah :)

Faiqah Umaira said... [Reply to comment]

Terima kasih :)

Maicher said... [Reply to comment]

congratulations, hard work has paid off. now, its time to strive for spm.

best of luck ;)

Faiqah Umaira said... [Reply to comment]

thank you again kak mai :)
Yup, it's time for me to strive for spm and all i need is prayer and wishes from all ppl surrounding me including you :D

Fa DiN B2UtY said... [Reply to comment]

tahniah faiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D

Faiqah Umaira said... [Reply to comment]

tahniah to you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...