Pages

Good-looking , huh?

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

We got the free ticket! Maher Zain, wait for me!

Assalamulaikum warahmatullah
Hello Hye

Alhamdulillah.I am so glad that we are going to Maher Zain's free concert at Stadium Indera Mulia, Ipoh. Its his first ever FREE concert and I felt so lucky !

It was yesterday when my father called and said he couldn't get the ticket because there's too many ppl and my father has to get back to work, I was like frustrated but I accept it and maybe Allah has His own plan, hmmm..just like what I write in my previous post.

So before my father was back, I called my sister who further her studies in UiTM Kuala Pilah. She is very excited and want to go so badly. She gives me so many suggestions like why don't I take a bus or force my mother whom had license to drive but had only drove the car twice or triple to drive there and take the tickets. I am so worried because I have only take a bus once with my sister to go home from Jaya Jusco, that's it and I need someone to guide me..hehehe


When my father is back home,I ask him again about the tickets and he smile and he gave the same excuse just like what she told me on the phone. I understand and I told him about me taking a bus to the stadium  but he like always remain silence.

He brought back an envelope filled with his stuff , I dunno what is it but my sister and I check the envelope wether there is any tickets bcos my father loves to make surprise but there's no tickets in there.I was keen to know about this small envelope in that big envelope so I check it but I won't open it cos It may be my father's stuff so I put in under the lamp but I still cant see anything. Duhhh.I am so curious about the long paper in taht envelope. Who knows?

When its time for my father to watch news on tv, he suddenly take out the envelope and asked my sister to open it and my heart went DUP DAP DUP DAP. I knew there must be something special in that envelope and I smiled to myself.

Yes! They are Maher Zain's free tickets in that envelope! Weee~ I feel like crying!

That's all and my two sisters who's gonna be home will be so happy I bet you! and over 70 000 people will be at the stadium this Saturday! Meet u there guys and yesterday over 8000 tickets were distributed, u better hurry!



im too happy Alhamdulillah

0 love(s) me:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...