Pages

Good-looking , huh?

Friday, February 11, 2011

KeSabaran Pengubat Duka di kala school days :(

Assalamualaikum W.B.T
.Hello.Hai Hai.Yohooo..

I want to MENGADU...today..here...grrrrrrr~~~
Penatnye eden...Stayback 3 hari seminggu...of cos for KOKORIKULUM...What will happen if i dun  come? Of cos la MARKAH KOKORIKULUM eden kurang...nak wat camne...DALAM SETIAP KESUSAHAN PASTI ADA KESENANGAN :)

After the activity finish,8-10 a.m,every tuesday,wednesday & thursday ...then,do some..eh..eh..not some but a lot..of HOMEWORKS... I dunno why I become so LAZY.. Not only this year..Since standard 4..haha..

I insert this DOA.. to avoid that KEMALASAN in ourselves yg sememangnya pemalas tambah2 dihasut SYAITANIRRAJIM..
________________________________________
Dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah yang
Maha Penyayang.
.
"Wahai Tuhanku, bahawasanya aku berlindung
dengan Engkau dari kelemahan, kemalasan,
kekikiran, kegundahan dan dari azab kubur."
________________________

Hen then,masuk kelas..belajar..Oh...dun forget about DUTY..Hey,I duty every day,every week in this whole year at canteen bcos that's my place :) hehe and my whistle, dun forget..So gurls,beware...If u still at canteen at 12.25 p.m...go to DATARAN or DEWAN A S A P...or else,I will turn into an enermous MONSTER! huahua!
And right after I blow the whistle at 3.40 p.m.. just go to DATARAN..I malas want to wait for u la..
Before that,I must bunyikan loceng untuk rehat..Thanks to me.I hope I can lose at least 1 kg a month for my GREAT  ACHIEVEMENT! Yeah..
__________________________________________
So,that's all..Girls,clap ur hand .I'm finish
                                                                                      Pen.Ketua Kantin 2011
                                                                                          Faiqah

0 love(s) me:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...