Pages

Good-looking , huh?

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

......B~day Gurl...



I'm 13!!!alhamdulillah!!thanks RAIHANAH,CHIU GIN FOR the cute presents!!mmmuah...n all my frens for wishing....my family too!!!luv u all!! hari lahir...mmm....every1 must like it...i think the best present is dpt kwn sebaik ASNA!!!mmm...trokla!!!i think its da terrible way to find a BEST FREN..ANYWAY...STILL HEPI WIF MY NEW FRENS in rps...baru skrang appreciate old frens...
last year...i gave a great present to my parents on my bufday...5A's for mid-year exam...
but this year....only 6A2B ....isn't it bad.??
yeah!!hidup kte mcm roda yg sentiasa berpusing ,sekejap kat bwh,skejap kat atas...and now sya kat bwh...reda dgn sume ya blaku...oops...farah umaira is waitig for her turn...<3

0 love(s) me:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...