Pages

Good-looking , huh?

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Remember me



Assalamualaikum 
Hello hye

It has been a year since my last post haha I’m sorry for neglecting this blog but still, blogging is my favourite because I don’t know whether there are still people who will read this blog, but if there is, I know we have some sort of connection isn’t it? Hahah. What I meant here is that whoever read this blog must have been my family or friends whom I valued so much or even if we don’t know much about each other, I hope you are doing good! Thanks guys. Kbye (macam ucapan menang anugerah)

I intend to write because I would like to conclude or end my 2017 with a positive feeling and hope that I can spread the positivity around but I am not sure how as I have been very negative about myself lately but I believe all the events that happened in 2017 surely taught me something :)



I was surprised about how positive I was to enter my 20s in my last post which is exactly a year ago hahhah but seriously it’s hard to stay positive all the time especially when tribulations hit at the same time. What I can do is to always smile and look at the bright side. At some point, I will not feel happy about myself and I always compare myself with other people but what made me return into  consciousness is that I realized I have a long way to go and this is just only the benigging . ehh beginning. I am gonna experience a lot more and change towards a better me. A wiser me. 21 years old already!! omg

Me- thinking about what adventure will I have to face in 2018

 There will be some people that will disappoint us including people we trust but there will always people who will keep supporting us like family and best friends. Family is always number one! We can always share our problems and ask advices from them but in the end there will only be us who will bear the feeling of pain and losing things and people we love, feeling of failure, useless, disappointed by what people did to us and all we gotta do is to pull our broken self together and get up. Don’t keep lying down and rely on other people because we can only put our trust to Allah s.w.t. He will always be there, just believe! 


And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is (Allah) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish his purpose.Verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion. (Surah Al-Talaq 65:3)

I must say that I am very proud that I am able to pass through everything this year. In fact, we all should be grateful and proud to live another year and to have the opportunity to bring ourselves up. A chance to be closer to Allah s.w.t, a chance to  explore who you are and get to know yourself, a chance to do more kindness and make others around you feel happy, a chance to be braver and overcome your fear and a chance to appreciate yourself and people who are always there for you more :)

You're gonna survive this bumpy ride! (picture taken at Entopia, Penang)


Remember me
Though I have to say goodbye
Remember me
Don't let it make me cry
It is lyrics from the song - Remember me from Coco (fav movie in 2017) . I put it there because I want us to remember what lesson have 2017 taught and just.. don't let it make us cry. Gituu 


All the best and just keep going!

  Hello 2018!! Hope that Faiqah will complain and whine less. Put more effort to achieve what I want, be more independent and brave. But will always be a crybaby when finals is approaching because she is homesick hahah. Wish me luck for my finals next week! 

Adios. May I write more too.


0 love(s) me:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...