Pages

Good-looking , huh?

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A few steps away

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah
Hello hye!
Wow dah lama x update since I've been online using my phone. And now still update this blog in this phone. Tak seronok tau update blog guna phone. Feeling dia lain sikit.

Apparently, we are almost reaching the end of 2013. Oh My...
A lot of things had happened throughout this year. I should learn and take for granted from it!
Whatever it is, memories and experience will always teach me to grow up and think wiser. Maybe I'll learn from it slowly and without me realising it.

I still feel like I am just a standard 1 little kiddo who knows nothing and never expected anything from this life.

Or at least I still have the thought that I am just a form 1 student who bears in her mind that I still have a long way to go before I step into the whole new world of not being titled as a school student anymore! Pheww


But the reality is I am just a few step away from that stage of my life because 2014 is gonna be the last year being called a school student! Ya Allah... how time flies so fast I didn't realised!

Ya Allah I really should do something so that I won't waste my time.
Or else I would regret it.
It should start now! This school holiday... I have to earn a productive holiday!
BISMILAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM


I'm a grown up girl I should think wiser yeayyy

0 love(s) me:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...