Pages

Good-looking , huh?

Friday, December 28, 2012

Gain self respect.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah
Hello Hye

My blog is full of personal entries lately. Sorry. I dun really like it though. Should have changed this blog title :(

hey this really scares me! Not only me but the entire female in this world I bet!

So act like someone who are not asking to be raped. Be a smart girl. Who don't only posses beauty but brain. Is it okay?

Do not attempt to grab their(guys) attention cos Allah's attention should be put at first place.

Put yourself at a high level of a woman, a muslimah. 

You are priceless. I mean We. haha
There's always a gap between them. You know how to measure it, didn't ya?

                               
                                        

Keep calm and remeber Allah, will ya? :)
                

0 love(s) me:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...